Problem with MSI K9N6SGM-V motherboard sensors

Thanks guys,

I ran the isadump that Hans requested.  Here are the results;

 isadump -k 0x87,0x87 0x4e 0x4f
WARNING! Running this program can cause system crashes, data loss and worse!
I will probe address register 0x4e and data register 0x4f.
Continue? [Y/n] y
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00: ff ff 00 ff ff ff ff 03 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
20: 05 41 20 19 34 00 80 5e 40 00 00 00 08 0e 00 00
30: 01 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
60: 03 78 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
70: 07 ff ff ff 04 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
f0: 38 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

Let me know if this legible.  I'm having problems with fonts here and
this came out very disjointed.

Jim