Andigilog aSC7621 & Intel D975XBX2 Motherboard

Hi George,

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:44:49 -0700, George T. Joseph \(development\) wrote:
> >So... is someone working on a driver for this chip...
>
> Yep.  I am.  Here's the patch for the kernel.  I was waiting for Jean to
> review it before doing the lm_sensors bit but since the Bad Axe 2 is
> becoming more popular maybe I'll just do the lm_sensors now and update
> it after the review.

I am not the only person on earth who can review your driver, and I am
(as usual) very busy. I am currently working a lot on i2c driver core
cleanups and evolutions which are long overdue, I can't review
individual drivers at the same time, I just don't have the time and
energy.

Having user-space support for your driver will make testing easier, so
I invite you to add this support to lm_sensors SVN and post the patch
on this list.

--
Jean Delvare