W83627DHG

Hi Dezheng,

I apologize for not responding sooner. I was on vacation. I would like
having a 627DHG motherboard -- it would certainly be a good way to
test and debug the kernel driver. I am currently using an Asus
A8N-VM/CSM as the testbed for the 627EHG chip. It has a socket 939. (I
am using an Athlon 64 X2 4400+) Can you tell me what motherboard you
might be thinking of sending? If there is a motherboard with a 627DHG
and a socket 939, I could easily just swap the processor when testing.

This email thread contains an email from Paul Yeh at princeton.
However, we didn't actually decide to ship a 627DHG evaluation board
at that time, so I am still relying on testers on the lm-sensors list
who own Core Duo motherboards.

If there are no motherboards with a 627DHG and a socket 939 processor,
I could probably find a processor that would fit the motherboard, and
I would still like having a board for testing.

I feel I can speak for all on the lm-sensors list in saying that
Winbond has been wonderful in support of the lm-sensors project.

Thanks again,
David