DG965WH support

A few weeks ago I asked about lm-sensors support for the
relatively new Intel DG965WH motherboard.  The response
(which I can't seem to find anymore) was that the chipset
on this board isn't documented and lm-sensors does not
support it.

It was suggested that I pester Intel to release
documentation.  I'd like to do this, but would like to
phrase the request to Intel in the most meaningful way,
so:

If you were asking Intel to provide docs that would allow
you to support the DG965WH, what specifically would you
ask for?

--
Jim Garrison (jhg at acm.org)
PGP Keys at http://www.jhmg.net RSA 0x04B73B7F DH 0x70738D88