help with laptop + eeprom

> Ok, so I modprobed the modules and I tried running sensors. But I get:
> No sensors found!

EEproms are not the hardware monitoring devices. Your system has no known sensors.

You may try with acpi -V command to get the CPU temperature, or patch the kernel
with my new Core 2 temperature monitor driver.

http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2006-October/thread.html#18100

You need all three patches (the updated ones)

If you cant patch/compile kernel please wait for 2.6.20 or 2.6.21 kernel.

Regards
Rudolf