lm_sensors trigger pc buzzer beeping continuously

hello,
Sorry for the long delay.i checked by moving it87.ko to my /root dir and now
no beeping and no sensors output.

> prakash at ubuntu:~$ sensors -s
> Can't access procfs/sysfs file
> Unable to find i2c bus information;
> For 2.6 kernels, make sure you have mounted sysfs and libsensors
> was compiled with sysfs support!
> For older kernels, make sure you have done 'modprobe i2c-proc'!

but if i keep it87.ko intact and remove the package lm_sensors in
debian/ubuntu,there is no beeping...and i can access sensors reading through
"hardinfo" utility.
                                                thanks for your patience
                                                  Prakash J K