coretemp - digital temperature driver for Intel Core Duo/Solo 2

Hello Rudolf,

I'm running a C2D (E6600) system here and would be happy to be of
assistance.

I've downloaded and compiled your latest version (I think heh) but the
resulting temperature is a bit off I think.

The CPU temp as reported by the SuperIO chip is 23.5 degrees,
you driver reports about 37000 (37 degrees? and which core? or is that
supposed to be the m/b diode?)
a little c program to read the coretemp from the CPU I have found
elsewhere on the net reports ~51 degrees for both cores on the same idle
system (the little program is attached, it's header says it's GPL).

If you need any testing done let me know. A hwmon sysfs interface to
both(!) coretemps would be most welcome =)

--
Matthias Hentges

My OS: Debian SID. Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice