coretemp - digital temperature driver for Intel Core Duo/Solo 2

Hello all,

I had today some time and coded the driver for Core 2 processors which will read
the temperature from the CPU. (precisely I worked on it from 16:36 to 23:59 with
some preemptions ;)

I dont have such CPU so I'm looking for brave testers!

The code is "virgin" it compiles but that is all I know. Testers should expect
oops, panic or simple crash... Or maybe if I did not make any mistake (hehe) the
temperature in /sys/class/hwmon/correcthwmondir/temp1_input

To compile:
make -C /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build SUBDIRS=$PWD  modules

Again this should be for either brave testers or persons with the knowledge of C
... I will review the code tomorrow again.

Good luck and thanks!

regards
Rudolf