VT1211-ISA-6000 & procfs/sysfs

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid you're out of luck. The EPIA M10000 doesn't have the fans
connected to the PWM outputs of the vt1211 so there's no way to
crontrol them programmatically.

As for the PWM modes: 0 means it's disabled and 2 is automatic mode.

I suggest you also apply the documentation patch and read
Documentation/hwmon/vt1211.

...juerg