VT1211-ISA-6000 & procfs/sysfs

Hi Jean,

Seems that using the SVN sources was the solution.
Now I don't get this "procfs/sysfs" message anymore.  I'll look forward
into the configutaion of the fans to see if everything really work...
this noise is making me crazy ;-)
Thanks for the answer ... and for your work !!
Marc

> Probably a different problem. pwmconfig and fancontrol are known to be
> broken for platform drivers, which the vt1211 driver is. Anyway, the
> VT1211 does not support manual fan speed control, which is when
> pwmconfig and fancontrol are useful for, so you probably won't miss
> them.

Good to know ;-), I won't look forward it that direction.

--
Programmers.ch
Solutions libres et Opensources