wiki pages - update

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 01:05:16AM -0700, Ric wrote:
> Hi Axel, Rudolf, Jean et al:
>
> Warewulf project uses Trac.  They seem to be running okay with the
> registration method they have. I just did login there and it still
> works(from last weeks original).
> Is the new user registration and login procedure there the same that
> caused lm-sensors trouble?
> Link: http://www.warewulf-cluster.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki
>
> If not, perhaps lm-sensors should use it. WDYT?

This trac instance is using a trac with several known vulnerabilities.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/ChangeLog

So it's not a good example to follow.

Be patient, trac 0.10 is in beta and once this is released the various
plugins will follow-up. Until then the few accounts can be created
manually.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net