wiki pages - update

Hi Axel, Rudolf, Jean et al:

Warewulf project uses Trac.  They seem to be running okay with the
registration method they have. I just did login there and it still
works(from last weeks original).
Is the new user registration and login procedure there the same that
caused lm-sensors trouble?
Link: http://www.warewulf-cluster.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki

If not, perhaps lm-sensors should use it. WDYT?

Regards,
Ric