Analog Devices ADT7462

Hi Eric,

> I see in the code that the ADT7462 detection is being added in
> sensors-detect.  But it is not listed on the device web page.  Is the actual
> driver under development?  IF so when is the expected availability of it.
> If not I will be using this part.  I have an evaluation board coming soon
> and would be happy to share my work or help test someone else's work.

I added detection for this chip and a bunch of other Analog Devices
ones while trying to identify a mysterious chip on a user's SMBus. The
chip happened to be an ADT7475, for which I added an entry in our "new
drivers" page. I did not add an entry for all other chips I added
detection for, as I don't even know if these chips will ever be used in
computers.

There is no driver under development for the ADT7462. Do you have a
system with an ADT7462? Looks like a beast... It looks like you will
have to write the driver yourself.

--
Jean Delvare