Analog Devices ADT7462

I see in the code that the ADT7462 detection is being added in
sensors-detect.  But it is not listed on the device web page.  Is the actual
driver under development?  IF so when is the expected availability of it.
If not I will be using this part.  I have an evaluation board coming soon
and would be happy to share my work or help test someone else's work.

--eric

Eric Olsen
Sr. Software Engineer
Google