wiki pages - update

WIKI pages? What WIKI pages? Last time I went to the home page(in June)
there was no WIKI.
Looking at the new WIKI home page, it appears to be a transfer of the
transfering all of the info to WIKI '' ... quite confusing.

Is the netroedge no more?

As to volunteer, ... I will assist as much as I can.  Fixing links is
no brainer, usually, but I need the background here as to what got
transferred, and what the design intention is.  So if you know please
point me to the '' Why we did this Wiki thing '' page or pages so I
know the guidelines.

I have some another project to work on today but will take a look now
and see what is blaringly wrong(besides the fact that there is no news
item of the switch to Wiki on the page).

Regards, Ric