wiki pages - update

Hi all,

I think we will need some help to fix our wiki pages - especially the inter
pages links.

Are here any volunteers in this list?

Also I thought about some "volunteers from web" what about to use same concept
as wikipedia? Something like "This page needs to be updated" Message on the wiki
 page with a link to some page with more info?

I did this for this Wiki page http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/AsusFormulaHacking

We would need to think about some similar user as "ticket" to edit certain wiki
pages. Is this possible?

I have in plan to create a wiki page about the patch review hints. Anything else
 what should be in wiki? (Except for neccesary content update?)

Thanks,
Regards
Rudolf