[patch 0/3] pc87360 - fix unchecked rc=device_create_file()

Jean Delvare wrote:
>> The files contents change each sample, usually on VPWR, but others too.
>> diffs are always in small fractions of a volt.
>>

> I didn't mean to compare the contents of the files, of course I know
> they can change, and this is completely unrelated with your patch, or
> any other change for that matter. We wouldn't be monitoring if values
> weren't to change every now and then ;)

Well, Ive always been slightly bothered by the fluctuations, since its a
single-board-computer
that is doing little work, has no cpufreq (ie fixed freq), etc.

I suppose the wifi card draws more when transmitting, and hlt instruction
saves CPU power intermittently, and the PSU is not oversized for
board+wifi-card.

And I guess, if the numbers had looked sufficiently weird you'd have
noted it
(which is in part why I included it)

thanks
jimc