Flex Scanner Jammed Problem

> If I run sensors  v2.10.0 with the libsensors v2.8.7, the parser works
> correctly with the original sensors.conf input file.  I wonder if there
> is a problem with where it is being compiled...

All the parsing code is in the library, "sensors" itself only queries
for data and print it. So the version of "sensors" shouldn't matter at
all.

Indeed there seems to be a problem at compilation time, but I don't
have any idea on what could cause that much trouble, given that you use
the same version of flex everyone does. Unless your distribution has
some additional patch applied?

> So right now I have sensors 2.10.0 running with either libsensors 2.8.7
> or 2.10.0.  in either case I am getting weird sensors readings....  Most
> voltages read 4.08 V, and the fans and temps are not returning any
> values.

Could be that your chip isn't properly wired, but I wouldn't trust
libsensors much given the trouble you have with the configuration file
parsing. Also, I suppose that the values reported were correct before
the kernel update? Please provide the output of:
  systool -c hwmon -v

--
Jean Delvare