Flex Scanner Jammed Problem

Jean,

If I run sensors  v2.10.0 with the libsensors v2.8.7, the parser works
correctly with the original sensors.conf input file.  I wonder if there
is a problem with where it is being compiled...

So right now I have sensors 2.10.0 running with either libsensors 2.8.7
or 2.10.0.  in either case I am getting weird sensors readings....  Most
voltages read 4.08 V, and the fans and temps are not returning any
values.