Flex Scanner Jammed Problem

Hello,

Locale is en_US.UTF-8

> Anyway, thanks for keeping us informed, this is really appreciated.
> That way we may help if other users report a similar problem.

It seems that the only thing the parser recognizes are lm_sensors
keywords (label, compute, set), but only if they are in the first
position on the line.  The sample sensors.conf will not work for me with
the spaces in front of the terms.  I get Invalid Keyword errors.

In a compute line, I havent figured out how to make it process without
error, I get syntax errors on the computation part of the line, if it
put it into quotes, I get an unexpected EOL error.