Flex Scanner Jammed Problem

Hi Anthony,

> Very interesting results... When I turned off the %option nodefault, it
> showed me everyhting that was happening incorrectly in the parsing, and
> the way I finally made it run without error and correctly work, I had to
> put the in0 in quotes also.  Ex:  "in0".  That way a label lin looked
> something like this:
>
> label "in0" "VCore 1"
> label "in1" "VCore 2"
>
> Doing this causes sensors -s to run without error and also now displays
> the correct labels when you run sensors...  Im still messing around and
> trying different things to attempt to figure out why this is happening
> or if there is anything else going on here.  Ill keep you up to date on
> what I find out.

Wow. It is known that labels need to be quoted when they do not begin
with a letter, but for regular ones like "in0" that's completely new to
me. I really wonder what causes your version of libsensors to behave
like this.

What about my question on the locale you use?

Anyway, thanks for keeping us informed, this is really appreciated.
That way we may help if other users report a similar problem.

--
Jean Delvare