i2c newbie questions

Hi Anand,

Please don't abuse our resources. Posting to both the i2c and the
lm-sensors list is not going to give you a faster answer - your post is
clearly offtopic for the lm-sensors list. All you really get by doing
so is that I lost any envy to help you - and that feeling might be
shared by others.

--
Jean Delvare