new abituguru driver in mm kernel

the timeout happened for the read state with i=2 (yeah, I keep that around
to know how far my uguru could go) i.e in the for loop, it went fine for 2
reads and got stuck at 3rd read, and didn't even make it to the ready state
part in the end of that routine. Although, there is another path to ready
state routine, I haven't seen ready state timeout for a long time now (I
think because of the msleep(1) in the while loops, which we put in right in
the beginning of these discussions). So, 5 probably is fine.

I haven't tried the TIMEOUT 100 as yet but it came back with 250+msleep(1)
even with the retry code in place so I would expect it to hit it at
100+msleep(1) for sure. (this time I left my machine on; one thing to test
at a time, I was trying to test suspend2 reliability by suspending it as
many times as I had the reason for). My uguru (its an AN8 SLI) is really bad
I think. Sometimes it goes hours without the message, while at other times
it comes back within an half hour. But the frequency is low now (with
250+msleep(1)) and I am already glad and thankful for that....:)

I think this is an ideal candidate for parameter because it varies from
board to board so much. That will make me (hopefully some others) really
happy. Rest is upto you.

-Sunil