it87 driver supports ITE8716 chip on new AM2 boards

Hello Mike,

Please always CC to the list.

> Do you want to scan the ISA bus? (YES/no)
> Probing for 	TE IT8712F'
>   Trying address 0x0290... Failed!
> Probing for 	TE IT8716F'
>   Trying address 0x0290... Failed!

Hmmm I did something wrong perhaps?

> Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no):
> Probing for 	TE 8702F Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x8716)
> Probing for 	TE 8705F Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x8716)
> Probing for 	TE 8712F Super IO Sensors'
>   Failed! (0x8716)
> Probing for 	TE IT8716F Super IO Sensors'
>   Success... found at address 0x0290

This works.

Ok so only one problem left in sub ite_isa_detect

Please can you take a look to that routine and find out which return it takes?
(I don't know much perl but I guess you will be able to hack  out some "printf"
there)

moreover please can you provide me a dump of
isadump -f 0x290

Maybe there is some problem with the initial detection.

Thanks,
Regards
Rudolf