W83793 driver

Hi Yuan,

After few hundreds kilometers in train and many hours outside of it I have
finally finished initial review. And I still dont know if I catched everything.

I'm attaching the driver with comments.

I would like to fix for sure:

1) step time/stop time unit to milliseconds
2) tolerance/range temperature to milidegrees of celsius, plus there is a little
problem with sysfs names. For EHF driver they are like this:
ruik at ruik:/sys/bus/i2c/devices/9191-0290$ ls pwm1*
pwm1  pwm1_enable  pwm1_min_output  pwm1_mode  pwm1_stop_time  pwm1_target
pwm1_tolerance

Because they are tight to pwm but your chip design has it tighten to temps... I
guess we cannot change it anyway...

Please can you provide some short documentation for new sysfs files that are
somewhat non-standard so we may discuss the names?

For example temp##index##_fan_map would be better name
temp[1-*]_auto_channels_pwm because we already define pwm[1-*]_auto_channels_temp

3)  WRITE_TO_REG
    is bad :) Please do not trust the cached values always write new one. ACPI
   might changed the value in your behind ;)

if (0 <= w83793_write_value(client, REG

Does not look nice too.

Plus there are many more comments and ideas in annotated driver. There are three
of my TODOs I will do that soon or later.

I'm offline starting tomorrow noon for two days so I will be not able to respond.

I think I will be able to respond you in morning if you have some questions to
my mail ;)

Regards
Rudolf