W83793 driver

Hi Rudolf,
>> Sounds interesting, i think we do not need to do this now since the
>> machine did not
>> reboot for 3 days, maybe the reason is they use a aeroengine as the
>> cpufan...
>> I will dig what you said after finish the schedule about 793 :)
>> Now I got it work on FC5 and FC4, but FC3 met the same problem as i
>> met before,
>> maybe i801 driver missing ICH7 PCI ID, and i'm trying to make it work :(
>
> CHeck the PCI IDS, for new kernels you can check the history on each files:
> http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=history;h=86bc843a268058df558844b6bf64531617fbc698;f=drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-i801.c
>

> And also through the trac.
> http://www.lm-sensors.org/log/lm-sensors/trunk/kernel/busses/i2c-i801.c

Thanks , it works now :)

--
Best Regards
Yuan Mu

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such  a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.