nvidia nforce410 chipset / ASUS K8N-VM motherboardsupport

Hello Daan,

> I subscribed to the list because I am trying to configure lm-sensors for
> my ASUS K8N-VM motherboard, which features a nvidia nforce410 chipset
> (the one with geforce6100 integrated). So far I have good results with
> the w83627ehf kernel module, yielding the following output:
>
> -------
> d3vlin at arrakis ~ $ sensors
> w83627ehf-isa-0290
> Adapter: ISA adapter
> Chassis Fan:  1795 RPM  (min = 1205 RPM, div = 8)
> CPU Fan:      3245 RPM  (min = 1704 RPM, div = 8)
> System Temp:  +28?C  (high =   +60?C, hyst =   +40?C)
> CPU Temp:     +30.0?C  (high = +60.0?C, hyst = +40.0?C)
> Chipset Temp: +33.0?C  (high = +60.0?C, hyst = +40.0?C)
> d3vlin at arrakis ~ $
> -------
>
> As one might notice, there is no information about VCore / 3.3V etc.
> displayed. I have tried some modules, i2c_nforce2 in particular, but no
> results. I wonder if there is support for this chipset or if anyone has
> better results. I have included the relevant part of my
> /etc/sensors.conf below.
I think the reason is voltage support not added to the driver in your kernel version.
The feature is added to the new kernel now.
And give us the kernel version would be useful.

--
Best Regards
Yuan Mu

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such  a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.