A better fan control program

I know there are several programs out there that adjust your fan speed
based on temperature readings.  However, I couldn't find one worked well
on my system, so I wrote my own.   This program takes a very simple
approach: if the system is too hot, the fans run on maximum power,
otherwise they run at minimum power.  The reasoning behind this approach
is explained at length here:

http://www.lshift.net/blog/2006/06/26/thermostat-defeat

and the resulting program, in C, is available here:

http://www.lshift.net/downloads/fankuchen-v0.1.tar.gz

This is now running on my system and I'm very happy with the results.

Should this be the program that ships by default with lm-sensors?  Let
me know what you think.  Thanks!
--
   [][][] Paul Crowley
     [][] LShift Ltd