sysfs interface for fan present capability

The four wire fan connectors are the same original 3 wires (pwr, gnd, tach) with the fourth wire being a digital pwm control signal to the fan.

The way that it works is to take advantage of the power MOSFET (switch) that is already in every DC fan.  Add the PWM input to the circuit that controls when the switch is turned on so that it *doesn't* turn on when the PWM is active.  The result is that the fan slows down.

This is much simpler, cheaper to implement, and resolves several issues with using low-side or high-side MOSFETs on the motherboard.

CPU fans on the new Intel CPUs (Conroe, Dempsey, Woodcrest) will probably all be four wire.  Penguin Computing uses four wire case fans in its Tempest 2150 for better control and monitoring.

:v)