ticket system for patch review/tracking

Hello all,

I and maybe Mark will extend Jean maintainership capacity by becoming a hwmon
and maybe i2c, in Mark case.

We have now the problem that some patches slip through and it is generally
hard to track them down.

As the conclusion I created some trac tickets with the pending patches
so we know what else needs to be done.

Question is if we need tickets for all patches or just for complex or new stuff?
Or for "forgotten" stuff?

Personally I think best would be to all patches so we know if someone of us is
taking care of it and will it merge in final. This does not mean that mailing
list will be empty. The discussion about the patches should be done here, and
trac should just serve as the "state" holder.

Comments welcomed.

Regards
Rudolf