Abituguru driver merging progres?

Hi Hans,

> I just checked http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/i2c/linux-2.6/ and
> http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/i2c/linux-2.6/series and I saw no
> mention of the abituguru driver which I submitted rescently. I was kinda
> hoping this could be merged soon.

My public patch repository is a bit out of date these days,
unfortunately. It's almost one month old as you can see. I need to
resync with my current set of pending patches.

> It has already been reviewed before in its standalone .c file form and
> I've fixed all issues reported then (and if I remember correctly I also
> posted a new .c file then with all the fixes and got no further
> comments). I must admit the submitted driver contains some changes
> mainly for the new individial aram files sysfs interface.

I'll try to do the final review later today. I'm sorry this is taking
so many time and I can understand how impatient you feel. I'm doing my
best, but there simply is more work to do than I can achieve.

--
Jean Delvare