Abituguru driver merging progres?

Hi Jean & All

I just checked http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/i2c/linux-2.6/ and
http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/i2c/linux-2.6/series and I saw no
mention of the abituguru driver which I submitted rescently. I was kinda
hoping this could be merged soon.

It has already been reviewed before in its standalone .c file form and
I've fixed all issues reported then (and if I remember correctly I also
posted a new .c file then with all the fixes and got no further
comments). I must admit the submitted driver contains some changes
mainly for the new individial aram files sysfs interface.

Regards,

Hans