make user outpu

Hi Mark,

    <snip>
    your CR email system should whitelist the message ID of your question
    <snip>

First, my apology to everyone on the list for the challenge-response
email.  I forget it is there since I have pretty much everyone loaded
into the system.  I switched over to a non-CR system email account that
I use so the problem should not happen again.

Perhaps a notice on the web page would be a good idea before a person
signs up to take appropriate action.  It may be there and I missed it if
it is.

    <snip>
    lm-sensors depends on a library called libsysfs>
    <snip>

And thank you very much for answering my question.  I thought I had
loaded libsysfs.  I guess that is what happens for being such a newbie.

Thank you again for your patience,

--
John T. Mitchell