VIA VT8235 or CLE266 datasheet owners - please!

Hi,

I'm trying to build a custom heatsink and need to know the height of
the VIA VT8235 southbridge or CLE266 northbridge from the top of the
motherboard PCB to the top of the chip package.

Both chips are the same height so I'd appreciate it if somebody who
has one of the two datasheets could look up the information for me.

Thanks
...juerg