latest findings - my older posting from ~ 11 days ago / Tyan Tiger MoBo 2460

Dear Rudolf,
dear listmembers,
after having configured the debugging nothing bad had happened - but I readily
knew that could happen so I was patient.
Today returning from home the problem had had reappeared:

Please see file attached. You will find a "SMBus collision", and, after that,
"sensors" is dead.

So, I added several lines on top in order to (possibly ...) help who
understands what is happening here.

This time the module loaded are:
i2c-amd75, i2c-isa, w83781d and eeprom

Let me know how to proceed, thank you in advance, take care

Dieter

P.S. please see the excerpt of a messages file attached. I bzip2-ed it in
order to save space.

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)