W83627EHF driver enhancements

Hello thanks for the patches.

I did some codingstyle fixes  in your patches and I will merge it with the fan
stuff we have so far and send it back to you. Unfortunately I trimed the
connection while booting the 17rc1. So I will do it on monday eveing. If you
have more  patches no need to wait I will merge them.

Also I will test it on monday

Sorry for the delay, got so manny things :/

Regards
Rudolf