Abit uGuru status update - lm-sensors status update

Hello Hans,

Thanks, for info.

Now info to all:

Unfortunately you are not alone. I'm very busy
during weekends too and in a week I have also very limited free time.

Jean got it same way. So the lm-sensors project continues quite
slowly and sorry for that.

Biggest problem is now patch merging it takes lot of time. If anyone
will review the patches it would be great.

Then we need to think about new libsensors library. Perhaps people here
can help with the design?

Regards
Rudolf