Abit uGuru status update

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive, but very much swamped
with work, so much that I've been / am working in my weekends too. So
unfortunatly I haven't had the time yet to change abituguru to the new
one alarm file per sensor model and post it for merging.

In a few weeks however things should be much more quiet over here and
then I'll start (and finish?) working on the Abit uGuru driver again.

Regards,

Hans