many wrong values from w83627hf since kernel 2.6.14

Hi Jean,

> OK, so we are probably down to a configuration file tweaking issue,
> rather than a driver breakage.
Yep, except for the vid value.

> Until the bug is fixed, a solution is to hardcode the vid value in the
> configuration file. Replace:
> With:
>
>     set in0_min 1.525 * 0.95
>     set in0_max 1.525 * 1.05
Thanks!  But since the in0 reading is between 1.59 and 1.62
I still get alarms. :-(

> I just found a sample configuration file for this motherboard posted by
> Mark M. Hoffman to the list some times ago:
>
> http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2005-February/010490.html
Great, thanks a lot!  That leaves me with just one alarm now.

Happy Easter!
 Andy.

--
 In Germany everything is forbidden, unless something is specifically allowed.
 In the UK  everything which is not specifically forbidden, is allowed.