Microchip 24LC256

Hello All!
I need to support three Microchip 24LC256 EEPROMs in a
project.  We are using a ColdFire 5485, Freescale
2.6.10 distribution.  I2C is working and the i2c-tools
i2cset, i2cdump, and i2cdetect are compiled in to the
kernel.  Is this chip supported already?  If not, I
will be writing a driver, my first, to be included
with the lm_sensors package.  I have spent the last
few days reading the documentation, which is good, but
will most likely need your help!!!

Cheers!
Tom