move to new website - status? - any showstopper left?

Hello all

I replied to Phil down here but first I just want to summarize what is left so we can switch:

1) Mark send the key to Axel but no reply received. Axel any news on this?
2) Axel, please can you get working the "formatted text" feature so we can convert the
   tables of supported chips?

Then when done with this and Phil closes the tickets I think we are ready to switch and use the
SVN instead of CVS.

Anything else?

> The tickets have been moved over.  Notice that the old status is in  the
> subject.  Change or remove that if you change the status of a  ticket.
> Or, if that's too much of a hassle, I can try to strip those  out for
> non-closed tickets.

I think nobody know the answer to that ticket so please try to close them.

> All tickets are 'minor' to start with.  Change the priority as  necessary.
>
> 'Components' were carried over from the old ticket system.  Let me  know
> if you want more.

What about the "userspace" and maybe "kernel/2.4 and kernel/2.6" ?

> I don't know what milestones would make sense, or if they are even  needed.

Hmm same here.

> I'll put some versions that make sense in that pulldown.

Good.

> Unless there are any show stoppers, please dive in and categorize,
> prioritize, and hopefully fix some bugs!

Well I guess this old ticket has no known answer.

Thanks,
Regards
Rudolf