move to new website - status?

On Feb 19, 2006, at 5:28 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Hi,

The tickets have been moved over.  Notice that the old status is in
the subject.  Change or remove that if you change the status of a
ticket.  Or, if that's too much of a hassle, I can try to strip those
out for non-closed tickets.

All tickets are 'minor' to start with.  Change the priority as
necessary.

'Components' were carried over from the old ticket system.  Let me
know if you want more.

I don't know what milestones would make sense, or if they are even
needed.

I'll put some versions that make sense in that pulldown.

Unless there are any show stoppers, please dive in and categorize,
prioritize, and hopefully fix some bugs!

>> [...]
>> Any news about this? I don't see the picture flipping anymore myself,
>> so it seems to be fixed. Anyone still having the problem?
>
> There was no feedback on the list, but the latest trac release fixed
> this apparently.

Yes, it seems to be fixed for me.

Phil