update for fancontrol

Hi lm-sensors developers,

I finally decided to do something about my noisy machine and thankfully it
turned out to be easy.  The thanks will have to go to your hard work.

Attached is an updated 'fancontrol' file where I've remove the use of awk, cut
and cat from the main loop.  I would have done the 'LoadConfig' function but
figured that redoing the '/etc/fancontrol' format would be easier.  But that
would required changing 'pwmconfig' and everyone rerunning it.

Please someone using /proc/sys/dev/sensors test the three cut replacements.
They are indicated with '# untested'

Thanks,
Paul