seeking a W83687THF patch for 2.6.15 (re: ticket 1944)

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the explanations in the last message.  Things are, for the
most part, running very well -- I do have a few things I wanted to
follow up on though.   I would have done so earlier, but I've felt
pretty run down over the last couple of days and so limited my leisure
time computer activities to just a few other areas.  I'll try to
formulate these questions and thoughts up in the next day or so.  As a
teaser, I think I may have an idea as to what that VID sensor is
actually monitoring, but I'll have to do some investigation to firm up
my suspicions (which, of course, could be entirely wrong anyways).