lm_sensors and nvidia graphic card temperature monitoring

Hi Christoph,

> > You can try:
> > 1) load i2c-rivatv (or whatever driver for the i2c nvidia bus)
>
> Is this going to be available for 2.6.x kernels?

It is supposed to be already, except that the exact name is "rivatv",
not "i2c-rivatv".

http://rivatv.sourceforge.net/

Alternatively, you should be able to gain control of the nVidia I2C
busses using the in-kernel-tree rivafb or nvidiafb framebuffer drivers.
Make sure to enable "DDC support" in either case.

--
Jean Delvare