[OTAnn] Feedback

Hello,

On 2005-11-08, "shenanigans" <maillist at roomity.com> wrote:
> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>
> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more
> aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
>
> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds
> broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an
> html editor.

Ah ah ah. What a load of bullshit. Please! Read it again. Seriously, the
text could hardly be less informative. It's a meaningless collection of
buzzwords.

It's so ridiculous that it would be funny if it weren't SPAM. Nice try,
thanks for playing. You have been unsubscribed, and banned, from our
list.

Get a life.

--
Jean Delvare