SiS630 sensors.conf errors

Thanks Jean.

> This is only an example. You are free to change, delete or add
> statements. Also feel free to submit a patch to etc/sensors.conf.eg if
> you think it's worth it.

I had posted my complete settings. IMHO sensors-detect should not
require any user interaction for coming up with a correct and functional
configuration. The average Linux (and other) desktop user doesn't know
how to edit a configuration file anyway.

Thanks for the good work,

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.