SiS630 sensors.conf errors

Hi Volker,

> Minor bugs, but can be confusing:
>
>   # The following is for the Inside Technologies 786LCD which uses either a
>   # IT8705F or a SIS950 for monitoring with the SIS630.
>   # You will need to load the it87 module as follows to select the correct
>   # temperature sensor type.
>   # modprobe it87 temp_type=0x31
>
> Module it87 doesn't have a temp_type option.

It used to, but has no more. Thanks for reporting. I've dropped that
part, as well as the comment about the misdetection in the paragraph
right after, as I believe this is no more true.

> The settings for low and high temperature values are missing for all
> temperatures.

This is only an example. You are free to change, delete or add
statements. Also feel free to submit a patch to etc/sensors.conf.eg if
you think it's worth it.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare