New Abit uGuru driver + libsensors patch, review please [0/2]

Hi Hans:

* Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> [2005-10-21 11:19:13 +0200]:
> As promised some time ago here is a new version of the Abit uGuru
> driver, this version fully supports the sensor part of the uGuru, that
> means it supports the following:
>
> -reading all sensors
> -reading and writing min/max settings for all sensors
> -reading/writing settings for all sensors (enable alarm, beep, shutdown)
> -reading alarms
> -configuring the fan speed control (quiet fan or whatever buzzword)
>
> I would like to submit the libsensors part here and the driver upstream,
> so please review.

BTW: "driver upstream" = this same mailing list.

> Thanks,
>
> Hans
>

> For some more info I've also written a small readme, see Attachment.

For starters, you should add this readme as a new file in doc/chips in
your lm_sensors2 patch.  Try to use a similar format as the documentation
already there.

> Abit Uguru driver README.
[...]

Regards,