New Abit uGuru driver + libsensors patch, review please [0/2]

Hi All,

As promised some time ago here is a new version of the Abit uGuru
driver, this version fully supports the sensor part of the uGuru, that
means it supports the following:

-reading all sensors
-reading and writing min/max settings for all sensors
-reading/writing settings for all sensors (enable alarm, beep, shutdown)
-reading alarms
-configuring the fan speed control (quiet fan or whatever buzzword)

I would like to submit the libsensors part here and the driver upstream,
so please review.

Thanks,

Hans

For some more info I've also written a small readme, see Attachment.